Sunday 3 July 2016

An Affair

My hands start shaking as I hold the electric razor in my head, about to start shaving Miles' hair off.

I gently push his head, exposing the back of the neck where I start trimming him, knowing that I can start anywhere because the result is supposed to be the same everywhere anyway. I just gulp from the fact that hair is falling on his body and I wonder how sexual does it feel, because whenever someone shaves me I get turned on by the intimate thought.

I am thankful that I don't have to look at him in the eye, as I do so, feeling far too sexually frustrated and flirting with too many thoughts as Miles remains silent, I quickly look at the mirror in front of us and he looks back at me.

I feel as if everyone close had heard me speak of heartbreak, how my lips fluttered above his and how the nights were spent holding together, allowing everything to unravel under the night and now he's walked out in a white suit, saying that it were all done.

I move his head to the side, watching him closely and I know that he's not thinking of things I am. I've shared far too many cigarettes complaining to people and to myself, watching Taylor sit besides me and knowing how one sided the relationship is, making it all about me, how I would go there and there, making a conversation always towards the same direction. While with Miles it was always different, it was different recommendations and him telling me that something was utterly sad which I've thought of with him sitting besides me, watching me.

I wipe the sweat from my forehead. I'm too nervous for my own good.

I take him by the chin, opening his mouth and I laugh with him, because there is nothing else to do.


There is too much love to lose, because I'll never gain any.

-

This was a prompt/request by my amazing friend Matt, so here you go :D

It was based off that photo where Alex is shaving Miles' head. 

I kind of felt angsty before I started the drabble, thinking a lot about previous crushes and how it varied a lot from one to another. I kind of focused on the most recent one, so that kind of made me sad and inspired me a lot. 

Thank you

<3

Jamie  

No comments:

Post a Comment