Monday 5 November 2012

Stale Smoke In A Running Circle7

I just stared at Jamie for a longer while as Thom and Alex ended up playing scrabble, Alex smiling at me, inviting me over but instead me and Jamie ended up heading out and buying some beer, a weird choice for us instead of cheap wine, but on the way Jamie stopped.

“I might be gay.”

And then he just looked down.

“Look, he’s not the first guy.” He swallowed. “Remember Peter?”

Jamie raised his eyes.

He bit his lips and nodded.

“Fucked as well.” It wasn’t making any sense.

“So why did you call me over then?” I mumbled now clutching his arms at both sides, shaking myself, looking up.

I love you, I love you, I love you

I ended up just staring at his torn sneakers.

“I love you too.” He squeeks.

We end up kissing.

I don’t know what’s going on.

His tongue is inside my mouth.

His erection is against my hip. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Jamie starts biting my neck lower and lower, avoiding my breasts, we’re in the street, but there’s too many evidence of sexual activity these days, maybe the future is here. He starts stroking me quite roughly.

“You always acted like a bloke.” Jamie pushes my head further as he licks it.

“I love you.” He mumbles.

I just stop and I don’t do anything, he pulled me into the alleyway and he closes my mouth as I come screaming with tears slicing my skin.

It’s not just about me, it’s about him being gay and me

It’s like someone calling you a gentleman and you think you’re doing it wrong.

5 comments:

  1. wah, is there more! I want more, dear god say theres more, you are brilliant. this is insanely good ! keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://graspthesanity.blogspot.com/2013/07/stale-smoke-in-running-circle8.html is the next chapter :D by the way :D

      Delete
  2. There will be more :O THERE WILL BE SO MUCH MORE XD

    Thank you so so so much for loving one of my favourite stories :3

    Unfortunately due to the big amount of requests it will take more than a month to put up the new chapter as the blog runs on a queue basis :\ but on the other hand there will be two chapters in a row next time! :O

    Thank you so much! Please keep checking the queue :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I love you! :)

    ReplyDelete