Tuesday 20 March 2012

Lesbian Vacuum

Penetration aches too much and if I could I’d light a cigarette inside this red vacuum, but instead I just pull my knees closer and I bite my lip, making inhaling lips and exhaling as I see a few girls scattered around the lower flower of the bus, as one sits right in front of me and I look at her shirt.

How the buttons are done and how easy it should be to just-

I close my eyes, wanting to get out but instead I look at her body.

Her hair on her shoulders, no above, and I wonder more about her body, like the colour of her bra and the shape of her nipple and how hard it would get if I just poked it a bit.

People like schoolgirls because they gave you sense of virginity or utter sluts.

I like the way they’re dressed, how it gives a sense of fake nostalgia, as I’ll never go to a fancy old posh school and I won’t have a best friend to open myself as a lesbian to and then toss an apple to a girl I like and like sick days again. Now you don’t have the thrill of sitting surrounded by tissues and knowing that you skipped something boring in order to get to summer.

She shifts her legs.

I want to run my hands through them and up to her underwear, spread her legs out, go down on my knees and lick her clit as it tingles between my tongue and suck so gently.

My hand is held between my squeezed legs and I would touch myself to her, to how her skirt slides up and she fixes it.

She gets out of the bus.

I light a cigarette behind her.

She feels the smoke and her black hair turns around.

You feel who is a lesbian and who’s not.

She asks for a cigarette and I give her my own, she sucks on it slightly and my palms are too sweaty and her mouth is too nice to hold.

I move towards her to get my cigarette and then she does.

She’s just a bit shorter than me and has more breasts unless it’s one of those bras Kate bought and Jamie laughed off.

I stop.

She puts the cigarette in my mouth.

Her fingers hold my lips.

-

I drive by a posh school sometimes on bus and the thought just came by:) to use so yeah:3

I hope you enjoyed this and this is a first when I write Alison as a lesbian and please feel free to request further lesbian or bi Alison stories :D

<3

You Make The Cherries Go Sour

6 comments:

  1. Alison = lesbian <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it
    i love you
    waiting for more alison as a lesbian <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW THERE SHOULD BE MORE AND THERE WILL BE MORE NOW @____@

      AND ALISON SHOULD BE OPEN ABOUT IT IN REAL LIFE, ALISON WE KNOW YOU ARE XD MAKE ALL OF US WOMEN HAPPY XDDDDD

      (waves pride flag lol XD)

      <3

      Delete