Sunday 22 April 2012

Glitter Clatter

It’s awkward in more glitter as the glue hardens in years.

I think I sparkle more than she does as we just sit with all the noise and clattering of forks and spoons and my dress feels like a sound itself.

“So how are you?” Rachel asks and fiddles a bit with her collar, as she just met me and I offered with the flower pattens and sparkle socks, my eyes no better and I dig my head in the menu until she just grabs my hand.

I speak of a letter which didn’t reach and I never sent and most likely the one she talks about is the same.

Our forks start clattering with the rest.

-

Sorry for the current delays, I've been with my birthday which is making myself legal XD I'll keep it at that and yeah:D :D :D

I hope you enjoyed the story, the initial idea was a bit different but I liked how it ended so kept it there

I hope you enjoyed it

Thank you :3

<3

Japan

4 comments:

  1. Interesting scenario. I have a request if you will, can you write one that's a take on what happened that night Richey allegedly raped that teenage Japanese girl in Japan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure thing!:)

    Uh, I don't recall anything like that happening if to be fairly honest, I recall that there was a teenage japanese girl who well, wanted to be a groupie but she got nervous so -

    Wait, I think I recall it.

    Yeah, I think so she went for sex and then she backed off but that wasn't the case with Richey.

    :)

    It should be up on Thursday or so, ok?:D

    <3

    ReplyDelete