Saturday 28 April 2012

Threesome3

I lick her neck and I close my eyes, sometimes shyness covering me up and she just holds my head in case I think otherwise so I keep kissing her body, feeling her tense and heat up through my lips as she sees and even holds my eyes as I suck her thigh as I feel her spread her legs in front of me and I start stroking her clit, feeling her go wetter and thrust against my fingers, as I travel up to press my clit against hers and she lets go of my eyes and I thrust harder against her and then I go back down to lick only with the tip of my tongue as she is soaked and her hips demand for more exposure.

She grabs my head and grinds hard as she comes against my mouth.

I suck Kate clean and sit up, hair all over my face and hair and I stare at her, my breath hard as she sits up and yanks my chin, staring at me, holding me there to catch my eyes as she puts my leg on her waist and thrusts, her own hair a mess and make up on the covers and she starts bitting my shoulder, pulling my leg harder as I start screaming for her to go faster and she does.

I gasp harder and we both come, our legs tangled and we both collapse on opposite sides and she rolls over to my side for the warmth and I start shaking.

We stare at each other naked and from the waist down a mixture of our come and fluids and I’ve got traces of her makeup on me as she has from my eyeliner on her cheek. I want her more, so my hand strokes her stomach and I spread out her lips and stroke her more and Kate grabs my hands and starts kissing me and I stop it, licking the inside of her mouth, our bodies together and I just wish for no stern looks we had and I want her and I grab her neck and pull her closer.

I can’t get enough and I pull her lips as I slide two fingers inside her and she strokes my clit.

We both come soon enough and we just suck each other’s fingers off gasping post sex and sit up.

I kiss her on the lips and Kate just stares at me and kisses back, as I take her hand and I stroke her cheek.

I kiss her again she hesitates and the connection but eventually Kate kisses back.

“You’re very beautiful.” And she kisses me full on the lips, pressing herself fully against me. She fixes her hair and turns around, detaching and standing up, pulling one of the bathrobes on her and throwing one at me and then handing me a cigarette with a chaste kiss on my neck.

“Drink? Food?” Kate asks realizing that I am guest in the house and I follow her into the kitchen.

She makes toast with her homemade gooseberry jam and I eat it, really hoping I was licking her instead and I blush and Kate just looks at the photos of her and Jamie scattered all over. Then she starts sobbing out of the blue, holding her hand to her eyes and I don’t say anything, I just hold her hand and try to kiss her, stopping halfway and she kisses me.

“You just wanted Jamie. I’ll speak to him.” And she leaves the kitchen, grabbing the box of cigarettes leaving me in the kitchen with all of Kate’s life staring at me.

Threesome4

2 comments:

  1. Please continue!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do :D

    There will be a new chapter on Monday :3

    and next Sunday as well :3

    Thank you :D for liking it so much :3:3:3

    <3

    ReplyDelete