Wednesday 9 May 2012

Threesome4

I just sit there as Kate walks outside to smoke and I just start smoking inside my whole body smelling of Kate as I want her naked in front of me and I want to lick her on the table, trace her nipples, as she tugs my hair, her lovely hips thrusting up to meet my lips as I kiss her clit and start licking fully.

I smoke.

I start touching myself, holding the cigarette, not caring feeling Kate in my mouth as I trace the inner of my mouth longing for the taste and gasping harder and harder as I rub harder my clit, sometimes sliding a finger in, but mostly rubbing like we did, as I clench the cigarette harder and Kate is now begging for me to suck her as I stroke her thighs.

I lick her inside and thrust my tongue in as I start fingering myself and then back to my clit, rising my shirt up and playing with my nipples, gasping, the cigarette nearly dropping out of my lips that I crash it against the table and spread my legs out, my whole body against my hand.

Kate

Kate

I come and I hold my hand there. I should taste of Kate, so I gently touch my fingers and suck, my mind racing as I just sit there waiting for Kate.

The blonde walks in holding a mug and stares at my body.

She drops on her knees and I spread my legs wider, she just blows on my clit and stands up to make herself tea.

“I liked it.” I say in many pauses and Kate just tenses, not saying anything. “I liked sex with you.” I say as if it were candy and Kate pours herself tea, not looking at me, not saying anything.

Instead she grabs her mobile and calls, not putting the phone next to her ear as she sighs and I hear Jamie on the other line and I don’t say anything neither does Kate. She doesn’t respond as well when he calls back and I just press myself harder against the wall, fixing my shirt and pulling my underwear up.

I never have the conversation in my head what Jamie said and what Kate said, I just sat there as Kate spoke, myself hearing half the words as she left the room and headed back in, not saying a word in a trench coat and high boots, waving at me and leaving me in the kitchen.

I look at the ceiling as she slams the door, Jamie saying that this could be my home and I wander off maybe used to thinking to the thought of Jamie naked and I’ve seen him a few times, once erected. I relight the cigarette and I wonder how would they look making love, bringing back the images of nightmares and then I feel Kate’s nipples in my mouth again and her small body thrusting, bones, she’s not that skinny to the feel and tongue.

Jamie would be inside me as I would be with both of them.

I keep smoking as I’m left here in something which Jamie says home is and I just smell Kate with Jamies lying around.

Threesome5

2 comments: